SingFónaic are delighted to invite you to attend an Information Afternoon.
· New, innovative & interactive Irish Phonics Programme
· Aligned to the New Primary Language Curriculum
· Piloted in three National Schools
· Summary of Pilot finds will be presented
· Irish lessons made fun and engaging
· Children & Teachers learning the Irish Phonics through the Irish Alphabet, fun characters, rhymes, songs & games.
· Trial version will be made to teachers who attend.
Facilitator: Brian Ó Gráinne
Date: Tuesday 10th March
Time: 4.30 – 5.30 pm
Venue: Dublin West Education Centre
Course Fee: €20
|Course Date||10-03-2020 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date||10-03-2020 5:30 pm|
|Speaker||Brian Ó Gráinne|
|Location||Dublin West Education Centre|