Dublin West Education Centre will be offering a mindfulness-based emotional intelligence and leadership program as a summer course for teachers this July. The facilitator is Joanne Murphy.The content is aimed towards the personal development of the teacher rather than pupils.
The program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration and effective leadership.
The course includes:
· an overview of the neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence
· a deep-dive into the emotional intelligence capacities (self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and leadership)
· practical exercises to focus attention and develop self-awareness and empathy, the foundation of self-mastery and leadership
· Specific workplace applications to help participants achieve greater focus, emotional balance, empathy and motivation
· A highly interactive experience, with 1/3 presentation and 2/3 hands-on exercises
|Course Date||01-07-2019 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||05-07-2019 2:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-05-2019|
|Cut off date||26-06-2019|
|Location||Dublin West Education Centre|