Retirement and Financial Advice Information Session
The Dublin West Education Centre invites you to a Retirement and Financial Advice Information Session for primary and post primary teachers:
For those Teachers:
• Considering whether or not to retire in 2020.
• Considering retiring in the next few years.
• Wondering about pensions, AVCs, taxation and other is-sues relating to retirement.
• Looking to effectively manage their savings and lump sum now and into retirement.
• Presented by Evan Hughes BBLS, BA(Psy), QFA FLIA, JFSD, RPA
Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020
Time: 7.00 - 9.00 pm
Facilitator: Evan Hughes BBLS, QFA, FLIA, JFSD, RPA, Public Sector Retirement Advisor
PSRA are a leading independent firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide independent financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sec-tor pension and superannuation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver impartial advice.
|Course Date||26-02-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||26-02-2020 9:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||26-11-2019 11:00 am|
|Location||Dublin West Education Centre|