Ena Morley will be facilitating this popular 8 week course for the third year
Tuesdays: Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22 and Nov. 5, 12, 19, 26
4.15 – 5.45pm
Dublin West Education Centre, Tallaght IT Campus
Certified training through MiSP ()
· Learn practical ways to manage the daily stresses and challenges of life
· Be more ‘alive’ and ‘present’ in your work and personal life
· Learn tiny actions that can alter your relationship with the world for the better
· Become happier, more content and more at peace
· Invest in your own wellbeing – a very worthwhile New School Year Resolution!
Cost: €140 + €20 for course book, CD, handouts and materials [€160 inclusive). [Costs can be paid in instalments over the 8 weeks]
Ena is 30 years in primary education. She is a certified Mindfulness Teacher (with over 270 hours training) and is passionate about nurturing the wellbeing of teachers, SNAs, Children, Parents and wider school communities.
|Course Date||01-10-2019 4:15 pm|
|Course End Date||26-11-2019 5:45 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-09-2019|
|Location||Dublin West Education Centre|