The Dublin West Education Centre is offering an 8-week mindfulness-based emotional intelligence program in January 2019. The course will be delivered by Joanne Murphy and will be held on Tuesdays from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. The dates are: January 15th, 22nd, 29th, February 5th, 12th, 26th, March 5th and 12th. The course is sequential in nature and each week builds on the last so a certain level of commitment to attending would be encouraged when signing up for the course. The content is aimed towards the personal development of the teacher rather than pupils.
The program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration and effective leadership.
The course includes:
· an overview of the neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence
· a deep-dive into the emotional intelligence capacities (self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and leadership)
· Practical exercises to focus attention and develop self-awareness and empathy, the foundation of self-mastery and leadership
· Specific workplace applications to help participants achieve greater focus, emotional balance, empathy and motivation
· A highly interactive experience, with 1/3 presentation and 2/3 hands-on exercises
|Course Date||15-01-2019 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date||12-03-2019 6:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||12-12-2018|