This webinar will explore:
· Legislation, policy and indicators of good practice relevant to transition from primary to post-primary
· Explore the difficulties and challenges experienced by pupils with special educational needs during the transition process
· Consider activities and strategies which may ease transitional difficulties.
· Consider transition strategies during Covid 19
· Investigate reading, resources and materials to assist in managing the transition process
Geraldine O Loughlin is a teaching principal. She is currently on secondment with the National Council for Special Education, working as a member of the Primary Inclusion Team.
Rose-Marie Flanagan currently works as a SENCO, special class teacher and mainstream class teacher. She has just returned to her school after completing a five-year secondment as an Advisor with the NCSE. Rose-Marie also works as an Associate with the NCSE.
|Course Date||27-04-2021 5:30 pm|
|Course End Date||27-04-2021 7:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||04-03-2021|
|Cut off date||27-04-2021 1:00 pm|
|Speaker||Geraldine O'Loughlin & Rose-Marie Flanagan|