In this webinar we will look at how Microsoft Teams can be used as an online learning platform.
We will look at:
● Office 365 for schools and how your school can apply for Office 365.
● A quick overview of how Teams is set up and the Admin Console of Teams.
● How to set up a Class in Teams.
● How to add students and co- teachers to a Team.
● Channels -How to use Channels in Teams.
● Files - How to add collaborative and read only folders in the files of Teams.
● Assignments - How to make a self-correcting quiz in Teams
Further follow-up webinars will be scheduled in due course and will look at how to set up Class Notebooks video calls using Microsoft Teams and how to use the Stream App to record and store video.
Please note you will be emailed a link the morning of your chosen webinar to allow you to login.
Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive it in your Inbox
|Course Date||28-01-2021 4:00 pm|
|Course End Date||06-10-2020 5:15 pm|
|Registration Start Date||13-01-2021 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||28-01-2021 12:00 pm|