Following on from Session 1 of Google Classroom in this webinar, we will look at:
● How to set up an assignment, whereby students can submit work - document, slides to their teacher for correction
● How a student can submit work to you for marking
● How to set up a rubric or marking scheme
● How to make comments on a student's work
● How to set up a bank of comments to make it easier to mark students work
● How to import the results of each assignment into a gradebook
Throughout the webinar we will toggle between the teacher and student views so that you can get an overview of both viewpoints.
Please note you will be emailed a link the morning of your chosen webinar to allow you to login.
Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive it in your Inbox
|Course Date||20-10-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||20-10-2020 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-10-2020 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||20-10-2020 3:30 pm|