In this webinar, we will look at
● What is Gsuite for Education and how your school can apply for Gsuite for Education.
● How to set up a class in Google Classroom.
● How to add students to a Google Classroom.
● How to add a co-teacher to a Google Classroom.
● How to link parents to a student’s profile in Google Classroom so that a parent can receive a weekly digest on the work that is being completed or missed.
● How to make an announcement and set up a discussion in the Stream
● How to make a self-correcting quiz/test assignment and assign it to your students.
Throughout the webinar we will toggle between the teacher and student views so that you can get an overview of both viewpoints.
Please note you will be emailed a link the morning of your chosen webinar to allow you to login.
Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive it in your Inbox
|Course Date||19-10-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||19-10-2020 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-10-2020 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||19-10-2020 2:30 pm|