This online course consists of two webinars on 21 & 22 October 2020.
Webinar 1 - Email, Tasks, Google Calendar, Documents
· What Google Apps is and how you can use it make your life easier?
· How to send an email.
· How to organise your gmail efficiently with labels
· How to make an email list e.g. parent email list, teacher email list
· How to use Google Tasks list properly
· How you can use it to automatically save your photos
· How to use make a shared Google Calendar
Webinar 2 - Google Apps Storage, Google Docs, Google Forms
· Revision of Session one and answering any outstanding questions
· How to make a document
· How to share a document so everyone can work on it together (for a making a school plan or collaborative document)
· How to create and share a folder (suitable for sharing resources)
· How you can create a Google form to survey parents, gather parents email addresses and use it to book parent teacher meetings.
· Answer any other queries or questions you have with regard to Google Apps!
Please note you will be emailed a link the morning of your chosen webinar to allow you to login.
Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive it in your Inbox
|Course Date||21-10-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||22-10-2020 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||08-10-2020 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||21-10-2020 2:00 pm|