This course will introduce teachers to a specially designed online resource for primary music education. With these free online resources, the participants will have all they need to fulfil the requirements of the primary school music curriculum with confidence. The course and all its resources are designed to be accessible and engaging for teachers with all levels of musical experience and it is based around a fully interactive, resource website which will ensure participants to learn actively at every step. The resource website has been designed specifically for use with interactive whiteboards. It encourages both teacher and students to engage with ICT in the classroom.
· Become familiar with the online resource and its technical setup in the classroom
· Gain confidence with a range of instruments, including the voice
· Learn how to organise group performance and assess the groups musical progress
· Become comfortable with composition and collaborative music making through the interactive online activities
· Learn how to integrate listening, composition and performance into every music class.
|Course Date||24-03-2020 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date||24-03-2020 6:30 pm|
|Location||Dublin West Education Centre|