Considering retirement from teaching in the next year or two?
Unsure of how to calculate your retirement benefits/the process of retirement?
Cornmarket are the only financial adviser appointed by all the teaching unions (INTO/TUI/ASTI) in Ireland to advise members on their superannuation/pension/Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) benefits. Due to the large number of queries from teachers in the Dublin region about their future retirement benefits, a pension and retirement talk has been arranged in the Dublin West Education Centre on 28 January 2020 from 7.00 – 8.30 pm.
Ronan Smyth, Senior Retirement Adviser with Cornmarket will outline and discuss the following on the night and provide the opportunity to meet on a one to one basis to discuss your own personal situation at a later date. There is no charge associated with meeting your Retirement Consultant.
- How to calculate your Lump sum & Pension at retirement
- How to initiate the process of retirement with the Department of Education & ETB’s
- How to purchase previous service at retirement i.e. subbing years/PCW years etc.
- If you have an AVC how they will improve your financial position at retirement
- If you don’t have an AVC, have you the possibility to do a Last Minute AVC before retirement
- What are your tax implications at retirement and what do you need to be aware of
- How to make the most out of your lump sum and managing your finances in retirement
|Course Date||28-01-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||28-01-2020 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||11-11-2019|
|Location||Dublin West Education Centre|