The purpose of this course is to enable teachers to create a space for wellbeing within the school community. Participants will learn a variety of strategies within the area of health and wellbeing in addition to wellbeing techniques for themselves to develop a sense of self care.
The aim of the course is;
· To create a wellbeing intervention within the school context and to enhance wellbeing strategies in place in each school.
· To develop a sense of empathy and understanding when dealing with pupils in the area of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
· To observe, recognise and assess children in need of wellbeing care in their schools.
· To engage teachers in practices of relaxation and routine that adheres to the wellbeing of pupils.
· To recognise the importance of a solution-focused mind-set in a busy school community
Facilitator: Niamh Brennan
Dates: Tuesdays: 15th, 22nd October, 5th and 12th November
Time: 4.30 – 6.30 pm
Venue: Dublin West Education Centre
|Course Date||15-10-2019 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date||12-11-2019 6:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-09-2019 12:00 pm|
|Location||Dublin West Education Centre|